Have you ever wondered…
- What does a strata manager actually do?
- Can I really be fined for parking in the visitors spot?
- How much should my levies be?
- Why do I need approval to renovate?
- Is my strata manager conflicted?
- Is cladding as big an issue as my strata manager is telling us?
If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
We’ll be gathering at The Oaks Hotel, Neutral Bay on Thursday 20 February 2020 at 6.30pm for a fun and interesting evening of you getting to know us better while we answer all your strata questions. No question off limits and the drinks are on us.
If enough people book, we’ll even extend the scope of questions. You can Ask Agnes Anything about life in Hungary and Ask Bill Anything about the operation of private equity funds (or 80’s rock if you prefer). To register, click here.
We’ll also be hanging out at Cremone Town Centre (287 Military Rd, Cremorne) on Monday 10, Wednesday 12 & Thursday 13 February, from 8am – 8pm, to answer questions and talk about our innovative service – Strata Leader.
We’re excited to introduce you to Concierge at Home! And we’ll have a very special offer for everyone who joins us at either event. We look forward to meeting you in person.